Interested In Selling Your Merchandise At An InterGem Show? Find Out More About Exhibiting From Booth Layouts, To Price Lists And Contracts - Everything You Need Is Included Below.
The International Gem & Jewelry Show, Inc. has brought together world-renowned jewelry artisans, wholesalers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs and designers for over 50 years. With over 60 shows in dozens of major U.S. markets, our shows have been drawing crowds since 1967.
Booth Options (price varies)
No other national jewelry show offers as many markets as the International Gem & Jewelry Shows. We visit 30 different cities throught the year with one to two shows every weekend. Just choose your booth size and we’ll take care of everything else! All booths come with piping/draping, two chairs, booth sign and exhibitor listing. Please refer to the table below for more information on what else is included with your booth.
Typical Booth Layouts
*Booths at select shows, including Seattle, WA, are 6’ deep.
**Plastic is available at the shows for you to use for table covers and skirting.
How Do We Reach Attendees?
Our expertise in consumer jewelry shows and event promotions comes from over 50 years in the business. We use a combination of wide reaching marketing techniques as well as specialized targeting campaigns including the following methods:
- Direct mail campaigns for each show to database of 214K+ registered buyers.
- Email database of 245K+ InterGem subscribers receive notifications, monthly newsletters and updates.
- Multiple social media campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google & Youtube
- Radio promotions on regional stations.
- Local television commercials.
- Local and regional print publications.
- Promotions and public relations with local media outlets.
- Listed on major event and expo sites.
- Localized signage during jewelry show.
Forms And Information
Below are the forms you need to participate in an InterGem show as an exhibitor. CONTACT US directly for help or additional information.